The email marketing industry has faced a lot of changes in recent years.
Today, you have more options and companies lined up for offering the email broadcast, building the landing pages, converting more customers, etc.
Even though you might find more ways to connect with customers, email marketing is one of the effective strategies.
Convertkit and Engagebay are both known names, and if you are confused about what to choose, here is a comparison guide.
- What To Know About Convertkit And Engagebay?
- What Are The Feature Differences Between Convertkit Vs Engagebay?
- What Are The Price Differences in Convertkit Vs Enaggebay?
What To Know About Convertkit And Engagebay?
Well, before you know about the comparisons, it’s important to know more about both Convertkit and Engagebay.
Convertkit In Nutshell
Convertkit is one of the ESP or Email Service Providers; they are the fastest-growing software and are considered a solid Mailchimp alternative.
The email software positions itself, especially by targeting content creators.
It also became a popular email marketing tool for its ease of use and offers automation.
Convertkit also offers options, including signup forms and landing pages.
Since they are more focused on online content creators, they don’t have features full-fledged for the business.
Engagebay In Nutshell
Engagebay offers an all-in-one digital marketing suite; here, you get the tools for sales, customer support, and marketing.
This one is ideal for companies that are handling sales and marketing separately. But requires a streamlined workflow to do better scaling.
With this one, customers align their sales, services, and marketing requests on one platform.
The marketing team can easily manage their audience and contacts, enable notifications, trigger email campaigns, signup forms, and design landing pages.
What Are The Feature Differences Between Convertkit Vs Engagebay?
Convertkit and Enegagebay both have different approaches. However, they are one of the ideal options in the market.
To make sure you are picking the right one for yourself, here is what you will need to know.
Convertkit Vs Engagebay: User Interface
Convertkit has a user interface that offers a learning curve. And it has interface designs, especially for content creators.
Not just that, most of the tools are email marketing based instead of offering e-commerce.
The layout contains five sections which are considered main.
- Automation: Automation works as autoresponders which are based on different triggers. Such as if a business wants to send an email to the visitor who clicked on the link, this might be helpful.
- Sequences: A sequence offers automation of an email campaign yet; it’s more like a drop email.
- Broadcast: A broadcast offers you a one-time email campaign to send to the subscribers.
- Subscribers: This one’s a list of all those people who subscribed to your email list.
- Landing pages and forms: There are different options that help in creating customizable landing pages from the templates.
Also, you get the report and analytics tab which is not visible; here, you will get it under the broadcast tab.
As for Engagebay, it’s an all-in-one digital marketing solution.
Well, this CRM software has rich features as well as a versatile, engaging bay that offers you plenty of different tools offering customer support teams, marketing, and sales.
The platform also has an interface that is simple and easy to use, along with regular names featuring email broadcasts, campaigns, automation, etc.
The design also has ease on the eyes; it’s a switch between the sales dashboards and marketing, which is seamless.
Convertkit Vs Engagebay: Customer Support
Convertkit offers you good support, also you can help users connect through the tab which you get on the dashboard or website.
Here you get the customer service team that is available via email and chat and assist five days a week.
On weekends, the support is available 24/7, also the limitation is for weekends which can prove problematic if you are looking for global teams.
They offer a knowledge base it includes demo videos, articles, and user guides to help in solving the queries.
As Convertkit, you also get similar options in their customer support.
They also add callback and phone support; you can send an email adding the queries and questions to their address.
There are options you get in the knowledge base, which includes the guides and articles sectioned into sales and marketing.
Each module they offer contains demo videos and articles which help in understanding the answer to your queries.
Convertkit Vs Engagebay: Forms And Landing Pages
Landing pages, as well as form builders, are commonplace with email marketing platforms.
Convertkit offers you more than 50 customizable templates for building landing pages.
Also, you get the landing page and form functionality which is solid, they also offer you an easy setup. Also, you can do it without having prior coding or knowledge of designing.
- Convertkit also allows you to embed forms directly to the website or the pop-ups.
- You can get the plugins like Optin and WordPress without losing the details of your subscribers.
- They have landing pages as their optional feature.
- The landing pages also are hosted separately and as stand-alone pages.
- This can also help in offering the edit the templates depending on the needs.
As for the engage bay, you get the form and landing pages tool as their marketing bay.
- The platform offers you the drag and drops editors which are also easy and simple, along with that you get responsive and customizable.
- You can choose the templates or upload HTML code.
- The landing pages offer you a variety of options and are flexible. Users can set the descriptions and meta titles which is helpful in boosting the SEO ranking.
- Apart from that, with this landing page builder, also you can access marketing automation, including lead capture forms, etc.
Convertkit Vs Engagebay : Email Builder
Convertkit email boilers are simple and easy to navigate. They, however, don’t have a lot of options.
This one is heavily based on text, which means that you can easily edit the font size, change colors, type, and upload photos.
You don’t get email templates from which you can choose; however, here, it’s plain text email by default.
As for EngageBay, you get visual options and drag-and-drop functionality.
- Here you as a user have the customize preset temples, or you can create from scratch.
- Here you get the template library which is theme-based and organized for your newsletters to sales announcements.
- You get the visual editor, which offers the content blocks. It makes it easier for non-designers to edit and rework the layout.
- It allows you to easily upload photos and videos. You can also save it for later work.
- There are users who can do the coding and create the template.
- For users who need to get personalization, it’s the best option for you to consider.
- Enagebays allows you to access the template along with unlimited editing options.
Convertkit Vs Engagebay: Audience Segmentations
Convertkit doesn’t offer you list management. Instead of that, you get the option to upload contacts, and everything is stored in the same place.
Convertkit offers you different options in tagging and segmenting contacts.
You can create contact groups with segments and tags.
Enagagebay offers you list management which is available two-fold.
- This platform offers both contact segmentation and list management.
- You can add a static list or a smart list. The smart list is automated whereas real-time updates depend on customer behavior.
- As a user, you can get the segmentation with contact based on different cities such as company, demographics, behavior, etc.
- Engagebay offers you options depending on the contact management along with the audience segment.
- For businesses that are dealing with multiple clients, you get the whole package with engage bay.
What Are The Price Differences in Convertkit Vs Enaggebay?
Pricing is an important factor that helps you understand a lot of different options.
However, if you have a set budget, it’s crucial to choose Convertkit and engage bay.
Convertkit pricing offers you a 2-week trial which is completely free, and you can also get the upgrade pending on what you want.
- It includes three plans, Free, creator, and creator pro.
- The creditor is a paid plan which charges you $29 per month.
- The next one you get is creator pro which starts at $59 per month.
Also, these prices are for those who have more than 1000 subscribers.
If you have more than 50,000 contacts. The creator Pro packages at $447 per month.
Have a look at the ConvertKit Review (2022): Features, Pricing, Pros, And Cons.
EnagageBay Pricing Plan
Enaggebay pricing depends on what kind of tool you want to use, also It can be a whole suite or just simply one tool.
Here you get the four different plans including Free, Basic, Growth, and Pro.
In the Free plan, you get different features that are zero cost. Apart from this, you get the features such as :
- Contact management
- 360-degree contact view
- Live chat
- G Suite integration
- Appointment scheduling
- Email tracking
- Conversational inbox
The next you get is basic, which costs you $12.99 per month and allows you 1000 contacts and emails.
It includes all the features from the free plan, along with that, you get :
- Multiple deal tracks
- Predictive lead score
- Tag manager
- 3rd party integrations
Next, you get Growth, which charges you $24.99 per month, along with 20,000 contacts and emails.
Here you get all the features from basic plus, including
- Email scheduler
- Sales automation
If you want more, here you get the Pro option which costs you $49.99 per month. Here it includes 30,000 contacts and emails.
Not just that, you get the growth features, along with
- Proposal analysis
- Call records
- Call scripts
- Custom reporting
- Role management
- Ultimate Email Marketing Audit Guide To Know About
- Email Bounce Back: What is it and How To Reduce Them?
- Ultimate Guide For Planning Your First Email Campaign
- 35+ Top Benefits Of Email Marketing For Small Businesses
- Email Marketing Analytics: Metrics & KPIs To Track
I am certified and awarded Email marketing expert. I’ve spent the last decade reading and writing marketing books and blogs as well as my articles helps people to start their Email Campaign from scratch or boost their existing business.