Customers are already searching for the perfect Christmas sales from their brands. Many of them, in fact, have started with their holiday shopping. This means you must start sending emails to your existing customers and prospects for Christmas sales offers.
In order to increase the open rates of your emails, including email subject lines. We have discussed many email subject lines just for your reference.
Hence, you can take the reference and encourage the customers to open, click and respond to your emails. Keep your subject line direct and increase the readability.
Best Christmas Sale Email Subject Lines:
- Seven reasons you need a new LCD this Xmas
- Deliver some cheer this holiday season. Bonanza sale
- Wonder recipes for a holiday cocktail bash. Grab your Christmas offer
- Jingle Bells: Gifts for her, best-selling bedding, and more on Christmas sale
- Ring in the Christmas- 12 days of Christmas gifting is starting in two hours
- Last day! 35 percent off on everything with our special Christmas sale
- Christmas sale! Get back tomorrow to view the best deals for you
- Christmas day- 50 percent special discounts only for you
- Hurry up; only a few hours for the great Christmas sale to end
- $ 30 coupon! Save big in the Christmas sale.
- All you want to shop and shop on this big Christmas sale
- Free boxes for your friends and family this Christmas Eve.
- Get Christmas sales savings every day on our website.
- If you open this email, check our eye catchy offers and discounts
- The Christmas Eve sale Ends today. Grab it before it slams shut.
- Share the joy, enjoy the great Christmas Sale
- Gobble up these Christmas deals and offers
Have a look at the Strategies, Guide & Examples for Christmas Email Marketing
the best Christmas holiday subject lines
- Good Christmas sales! Up to 25 percent off on clothing
- It is ok to spend some of your time on our website as we offer exciting Christmas offers.
- Gifting made easy: Discounted gift+ free shipping+ cards+ Christmas wishes
- 15 Christmas Eve drinks to start while cooking.
- Christmas sale starts early only for you
- 9-holiday tips for you.
- You are amazing. Make yourself feel more special with our Never ending Christmas Sale.
- This Week’s forecast? Christmas Sale is on!
- There is still some time left to end the Christmas sale
- Post-Christmas grab sale. Pick a present for yourself.
- Thanksgiving, toasting and hosting. Don’t miss out on these Christmas deals.
- Last express shipping days for your Christmas gifts.
- Up to 50 percent off. Shop this Christmas Eve freely.
- Just three days left. Get 50 percent off on New Disney stockings
- Travel’s best holiday attractions 2018
- Perfect last-minute gift rush for your friends and relatives. Grab this offer; otherwise, you will repent.
- Christmas deadline: Today- Best stock found ever!
- Perfect last-minute Christmas sales and discount offers
- Up to 50 percent bonus – Grab your offer today.
- Save 10 percent on Promo Code: Christmas 123
- Last-minute stocking stuffer ideas
- Final hours for Christmas attractive sales: Stretch your payment for 6 months.
- 9 Awesome Christmas Gifts for your loved ones
- 11 deals of Christmas Eve that are updated daily only for you.
- Have you made your shopping list? Christmas sale only for you.
- For the person that has everything on Christmas and still wants to go on a shopping
- Hey, two days more to save more on Christmas offers
- A free holiday offer for your family members, friends, and loved ones
- Find the perfect gift for your special one this Christmas Eve.
- Save up to 20 percent on Toy shops.
- Holiday gift guide: Earphones and headphones starting under $ 12.
- Create your own Season’s greetings video in the next seven steps.
According to the National Retail Federation, the holiday season accounts for as much as 30 % of some stores’ annual sales. But during this time of year, it can be a challenge to capture consumers’ attention.
In this Holiday Season, All retailers and companies are trying to grab maximum attention and conversion of the selling. Every retailer is bombarded with offers and tries to increase the counting of holiday sales.
As a retailer, your email marketing is probably mostly aimed at selling. If you sell your own products or products from other manufacturers, you may be trying to announce new products, new seasons or discounts, and sales.
You’ll want your recipients to act fast, so you’ll want to have a sense of urgency in your subject line – perhaps by including an expiration or limited-time call to action. If you’re looking for ways for your business to stand out during the holidays, this article is for you.
You’ll see in my examples that some of the subject lines are a bit vague. However, sometimes that might get more open than if you talk about a specific product.
Best Christmas Campaign Email Subject Lines:
- Enjoy this Special Offer at Our New Location
- Santa is coming to your Home, With so many surprises, Visit Store For more
- Santa’s Bag Full Discount; rush today for Christmas Offer
- Super saving Christmas gift pack – 30 to 50%
- Visit today! Get some Surprise Today.
- This Christmas, you will definitely save on Everything !!!
- Visit Today! and Get the Best Gift for your family
- 35-40% off – Email-Only Offer – Today Only
- You’re Invited! New Product Launch Party at [Your Company]
- we’re Offering a 20% discount this Christmas. Rush today
- Ends Today! 20% Off Friends & Family
- Christmas Offers! Hurry Up!
- Top 5 under $10
- Our Friendly staff is eager to help you! Visit Today
- Great Offers are waiting!
- Yours in 2 days (free shipping!) + 40% off
- Free product with the purchase of [product name]
- [New Product] has arrived. Order now before we run out.
- There are more reasons to party this Christmas! Enjoy Flat discounts of upto 50%
- Earn double points for [insert product or action].
- Last chance to get 50% off!
- Want 20% off your next order?
- The Big Fat Christmas Sale is Here!
- Enjoy the Christmas season with rates from $65
- Exciting new changes at [your company]
- A Christmas Exclusive Offer for You
- Mega Deal Weekend Offer! Starting Today
- TODAY. Post [holiday] Flash Sale! 2 for $20
- Christmas is Approaching, and Santa is coming to our Store.
- Last-minute deals, special offers, and new [product name]
- Don’t Let These Get Away
- Most Exhilarating Offers at our Every store.
- Online only: 25% off friends and family
- Introducing our latest Christmas pack…[product/feature here]
Ready to use Christmas email marketing subject lines:
- [Product name] Christmas Promotion week. Save 25%
- its a Wonderful Time of the Year, we have the perfect present for everyone
- Extended for a day! Get Free shipping through Friday
- Just for you! Dont Miss today. We are waiting.
- Don’t miss this! An extra 50% off the sale ends tonight!
- Limited Supply: Limit 2 [product name] per customer
- It’s beginning to look like a lot..Christmas
- The [your company] Christmas holiday catalog is here!
- Christmas Carnival. Enjoy Massive Discount
- Email subscriber exclusive: [Product name] sale is here
- Ends Today: Take 20% off your entire order
- Fabulous goodies this Christmas .. Enjoy Visit
- we’ve got an Early gift for you this Christmas
- Last chance! Be sure to grab the best price!
- Your choice of amazing Christmas Festival items $50 + under
- the Ideas Christmas Offer OFr every Ideal Customer
- Get your Amazing Christmas Dose of Daily Offers
- Great Christmas gifts for [Dad, Mom, etc.]
- Be Sparkle this Christmas…Enjoy Flat 25%
- be Jolly, and make Good Cheer on this Christmas
- Enjoy Our Great Value. Christmas Menus
- A load of Offer Waitings. Enjoy Festive Cheers
- Best Sellers Every [girl, boy, man, woman, dog, etc.] Needs
- Everything you need when the temperatures [rise, fall]
- [Hot, Cold?] Stay indoors and save maximum.
- We have got Christmas Wrapped up.
- We make you Glint like Diamond this Christmas.
- Ultimate Guide To Write Catchy Email Subject Lines
- List of 1001+ Best Email Subject lines Examples for 2023
- Ultimate Email Marketing Audit Guide To Know About
- Email Bounce Back: What is it and How To Reduce Them?
- Christmas Email Marketing: 10+ Strategies, Guide & Examples
I am certified and awarded Email marketing expert. I’ve spent the last decade reading and writing marketing books and blogs as well as my articles helps people to start their Email Campaign from scratch or boost their existing business.