Email marketing is in trend and an easy mode for promoting your business. It is a very reasonable and convenient method. People receive many emails every day. You must incorporate the email subject line to ensure subscribers open your mail and read it.
The email subject line must be attractive and eye-catching. They should be precise and short. We are discussing email subject line ideas for deals. You can use these ideas for designing your email marketing campaign.
Bogo Email Subject Lines
“Buy one, get one free on select items.”
“Limited-time BOGO offer on clothing and accessories.”
“Don’t miss out on our BOGO deal on home essentials.”
“BOGO sale on beauty and skincare products”
“BOGO on select shoes and boots”
“BOGO on all your favorite snacks and beverages”
“Score a BOGO on electronics and gadgets.”
“BOGO on books and e-books”
“BOGO on all your favorite toys and games.”
“Don’t miss out on our BOGO offer on pet supplies.”
Deals And Offers Email Subject Lines
You are invited. 10 percent off for beauty products
Weekend sale. Hot deals only for you
Two for two, three for three
Friday night hot deals and discounts that you don’t want to miss
Sale Alert. Grab today only.
Up to 30 percent off on your favorite clothing.
Feed your family members without breaking the bank.
Ends today. Hot deal of the day
Get 10 percent off on all your purchases.
Last chance to get hot deals on designer clothes
Tonight only: A denim lover’s dream
Deals for a fresh look
Last chance to earn $200 while doing your shopping
Hundreds of new sales discounts and deals have been added today
Save with this week’s flyer
Exclusive deal: free samples of famous facial masks
Hurry up, or else you will regret
Enjoy your birthday gift. Your gift is on us.
Save big on your marriage anniversary shopping
Free shipping extended
Complimentary gift wrap is free on all your purchases.
Last chance to get this hot deal
Last chance to save your hard-earned money
Tonight only. Save $ 4 on your order.
Last day. Pick your six favs.
Get it while It’s in the stock
Ending in 26 hours. 25 percent off on shopping
Time is running out. Grab your hot deal
Your saving code is expiring today
Don’t wait, or else you will miss out on the biggest sale
4 days only. 10 percent off and free shipping.
Your beauty issues are resolved.
Don’t wear the last-year-old style.
The storage problem is solved.
Discover the bride’s latest fashion and grab hot deals
9-minute miracles. Try out these products.
Cute and adorable fashions for your baby
Get more kitchen space with these DIY tricks
Get hot deals on age-defying beauty tricks
See the best fashion deals on Instagram
Get insider tips on our Facebook Page
Follow us on Twitter and grab your hot deals.
The new collection of the season is here
New must-haves for your office
Sign up to know your hot deals
A new product that you would not pass on
A luxury sale is waiting for you.
Her style awaits.
Family and friends week. Up to 60 percent off
Refer your special one and get free service.
$ 10 promotional gift card
Coupon code for $ 30 off on a $150 purchase
Free gift to the first 100 visitors
Free deal for loyal members
We love you. Flash sale today
Breaking news! Up to 25 off for today only
Extended. 48- hour sale – 20 percent off coupon
If you’re looking to improve your deal email subject lines, check out this guide specifically for Retention Email Subject Lines that Increase Open Rate.
One day left. Hotel sale
Hot savings for five days only.
National drink wine day: up to 30 percent off on your favorite brand
We are thankful to our customers. Free coupon
Everything on sale
Start your new year with 30 percent off. Spa packages
Free gift at Christmas carnival
Snow day sale
$ 5 off for every inch of snow.
Winter is coming. We got a sale for you.
Warm-up to savings.
Cool off with a sale
Get out of debt. The free credit counseling session
Say goodbye to your bad debts.
Free Gift Subject Lines
“Free gift with purchase of $50 or more”
“Limited-time offer: free gift with your order.”
“Don’t miss out on your free gift with a subscription.”
“Free gift with purchase of select items”
“Get a free gift with your first order.”
“Score a free gift with your next purchase.”
“Get a free gift with your purchase of $75 or more.”
“Limited-time offer: free gift with every purchase.”
“Exclusive free gift for our loyal customers”
Every company is doing email marketing to promote its business. The subscriber receives hundreds of emails every day in their inbox.
He became quite confused about which mail to open. So, if you want that your existing customers and prospects must open your mail, then add an attractive email subject line in your email campaigns.
Here we are discussing some basic email subject line ideas you can use for the email campaign informing your subscribers about saving their money. You can take the reference of these ideas.
Saving On Deal Email Subject Lines
- Do you really want to buy your husband/wife the perfect gift?
- Be an early bird and save your money.
- Are you struggling to find the perfect gift for your mom or dad?
- Come to us and get huge savings Today Only
- Open your mail and get discounts on holiday.
- Sorry. It’s Exclusive for you.
- Don’t Wait! You are Saving More
- Don’t wait. Save up to 30% for this week.
- Reserve your spot for a great Indian sale.
- Find out what we have planned for ( holiday/month/shopping day)
- 3 big saving gift ideas for your brother/uncle/sister/cousin.
- Spend the holiday season with your Loved One. Save More
- nig for Holiday. Offering huge discounts and offers.
- 11 Gifts under $100. Saving is in your Hand
- Save Big. Spend Less
- 6 reasons to attend (name of your event)
- 14-holiday time-saving tips for your business.
- Rush…Rush…Shop today and save big.
- We are open late. New hours for the Christmas holidays.
- Dine today and save more money.
- Eat More. Spend Less
- Come and celebrate Saving on 25th Dec at _______.
- Don’t miss our December ( Special/offers/events)
- 5 simple tips to convert subscribers to your blog. Save big
- The simplest motivational technique that is best for your business
- 34 applications that you can build for your business and sell to your customers
- Last minute gifts to send to your mother instantly.
- Easy ways to cut back on meat. Shop big and save big.
- Four steps to reinvent your life. Shop with us and save big.
- 6 ways to leverage your summer laziness to sales success.
- Ending soon: Save 40 percent on creative cloud.
- The person with annual membership can rent a car for less today only!
- Last day! Enter for a chance to win a $ 12K getaway.
- Today only. Get up to 50% off on basic shopping. Save money
- It is our private shopping event, and you are invited.
- Exclusive offer: Save big and enjoy your holidays
- Members can rent a sports bike today only.
- These insider prices are for premium members only.
- Here are Reasons to save big.
- Just in 500+ new sale types.
- Exclusive offer! Just for you.
- Love Deal, Love Huge Saving
- Don’t spend your money. Just save on our deals.
- Shop for your favorite clothing with 40 percent off
- Last days to shop for your kids.
Looking for more? So check out the Catchy Marketing Email Subject Lines.
- A sale is so big that you will leave all your important jobs.
- 10 percent off for the back-to-online store event
- Hold the door! Check out this big money-saver sale.
- Back to shopping. Save up to 40%. Better hurry
- Back to shopping basics. Double promotional offer. Hurry up
- Fill your wardrobe with big saver money sale.
- The new style that will ruin your fashion trend.
- Get serious and shop for yourself and your loved ones.
- Get psyched for school with the coolest fashion style.
- How to Write Catchy Email Subject Lines: The Ultimate
- List of 1001+ Best Email Subject lines Examples for 2023
- Email Marketing Audit: The Ultimate Guide To Know About
- Email Bounce Back: What is it and How To Reduce Them?
- Email Marketing Analytics: Metrics & KPIs To Track
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”