Omnisend is one of the marketing automation tools. Also, you might have heard about this one when it comes to software, as they are facilitating omnichannel marketing, automation, and lead generation.
Apart from this, omniscient centralized the social media, online presence, SMS message, and marketing efforts from one platform seamlessly.
To understand more about the tool and what are the features, pricing, as well as pros and cons you will get. Here is a detailed review that can help.
What To Know About Omisend?
Omnisend is one of the leading eCommerce marketing automation platforms. Along with that, they are innovating omnichannel marketing platforms.
They first started in email marketing called Soundest in 2014, and since then, the platform has become one of the best solutions in the market.
They claim themselves as the platform that is especially in eCommerce.
Also, they cater to the eCommerce business of all sizes, regardless of its solopreneurs to multinationals, and serve a wide range of options in industries.
They offer a wide range of inbuilt templates which can help you in creating personalized emails.
Also, they have tons of features for automation of sending emails and segmenting the list.
On top of that, they are seamlessly integrated with Facebook messenger and SMS marketing campaigns.
Omnisend offers the features to create forms that can be compelling, engaging, and powerful for lead generation.
What Are The Features of Omnisend?
Omnisend offers you different features that can help in better marketing campaigns. Also, they provide everything that a marketer might need in order to simplify their campaigns.
It helps you to be better in marketing channels and improve the results. And for that, you get different features. To know more about what you are getting, Omni send offers you a wide range.
However, here are some of the core features that you will find.
Automation To Personalization Marketing
You can personalize the messaging imperative for nurturing the relationship that you have with the audience.
You can pinpoint the subscribers and understand where they are in their customer journey.
Omnisend allows you to send the materials that can help them to understand where they are at and encourage them for the next step.
You get the smart triggers that can help you in ensuring the right message is getting the right customers.
For example, if the subscribers are new, a welcome email will be sent to them.
Or if they made the purchase, they get the confirmation email of their order.
On top of that, here you get the pre-built marketing automation workflows that are wide in range.
You get the options that help you in boosting the automation and use it to the fullest, and save time.
Advanced Email Marketing
Omnisend provides a wide range if you are looking for email templates and intuitive drag-and-drop editors.
This helps you in creating emails that look professional without troubling yourself too much.
When you use the feature with their product pick feature, CTR booster like the dynamic discount codes, scratch cards, etc.
This makes sure that your emails are going to be engaging enough for your audience.
Omnisend offers reporting features. With this, you get an in-depth campaign process.
Also, to empower you to drill down the specifics.
Apart from this, you can analyze the different aspects related to your marketing campaign and understand what is working as well as what is needed to improve.
You can also generate customized reports which are based on the signup forms. This helps you understand who your audience is; for example, if you are looking to understand what language your audience speaks, this can help.
Even knowing which country they have the origins, the device they are interacting with, etc.
Looking for more options? Read our Moosend Review (2022): Features, Pricing, Pros, And Cons.
Lead Generation Forms
When you start using Omnisend, you get different choices where you get to capture the leads.
For example, you can consider the signup box that can be lowkey. Traditionally marketers put the box at the bottom or side of their pages.
But you can go with a popup widget that is flexible, as you can get different methods for collecting more email addresses.
Or might be interested in trying the gamification, so you might consider using Omnisend.
Here you get the permit along with the sign-up in a wheel of fortune style.
Irrepressive of the lead generation strategy, you will get the signup that helps you in making the lead generation more effective.
Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
Well, when you are using Omnisned, you can create as well as launch your marketing campaign across the diverse options of channels.
Here you get the option including email, SMS messaging, and social.
This also works wonders if you are aiming to extend your reach.
You can merge the social media and comms channel and unified workflow, and marketing automation as well as focus on how your campaign can get easier.
Omnisend offers you smart segmentation features that allow you to divide the email list and put it into small subdivisions.
Also, you can choose the base of the segments depending on the purchasing habits, demographics, and relationships your subscribers have.
This helps in empowering marketers to be more personalized with their messages, boosting better engagement consequently.
You can use the Auto Renewed segment that Omnisend offers. This allows you to categorize the customer based smartly on their
- Shopping behavior
- Campaign activity
- Channel interacting with the brand
- In-Depth Examination
Omnisend allows you to use smart features like in-depth examination.
Here you get the drill down into every aspect of your campaign and be more specific about it.
This also helps in feeling what might be working and whatnot.
Programmed Item Suggestion And Integrations
With the help of artificial intelligence, you get customized item professionals depending on what customer’s purchasing history.
Apart from this, you get the integration option which has more than 30 apps across different categories, such as eCommerce platforms
- shipping and logistics
- sales conversion
- Customer support
Here are some of the integration that you will find with Omnisend
- Prestashop +
- Shopify Plus
- Enormous Commerce
What To Know About Omnisend Pricing?
Omnisend offers you a wide range that consists of four pricing plans.
Also, they have 14-day free tails for all of their options.
The Free Plan
Omnisend offers you a free plan. However, it’s not the free trial
Instead of that, you get the basic plan for free which is variable for the next 365 days.
Here you get the limitation of 2000 messages per day and 15000 messages per month.
It is also a great option for you if you have just started a new business and want to try email promotions.
Also, you can consider the free plan if you are not ready to commit to a marketing platform or invest the money yet.
Omnisend’s free plan includes the features which are :
- Drag and drop email editor
- Pre Built email templates
- Website tracking with data history
- Publishing three active signup forms
- Send scheduled marketing champions
- Access to the email segmentation
- Sales reporting
- Click maps
The Standard Plan
If you are looking for the paid plan here, you can get more of the advanced features; unlike the free plan, The Standard Plan is the first paid plan.
It costs $ 16 per month.
The plan includes all the features that you get in a free plan.
Apart from this, here are features it includes :
- Automation reports
- X12 sending limits of free plan
- Access to the website tracking for three months
- SMS marketing campaign and automation
- Register multiple users
- Creating up to 20 email segment
- Automate various workflow
- Publishing an unlimited number of signups
- Register multiple users
Accessing 24X7 live chat support and integration with third-party apps, including Recharge, loyalty lion, Yotpo, etc.
- Running A/B test campaigns
- Advanced email features
- Creating Wheel Of Feature Forms
The Professional Plan
The next one you get is the plan offered by Omnisend; the professional plan starts at $199 per month.
This one covers everything that you get in standard packages.
With that, you can get the features such as :
- X 15 sending limiting of Free Plan
- Creating more than 50 email segments
- Access the website tracking more than 6 months
- Unlocking third-party plugins like Easy ship, Gorgias, and Cart hook
- Sending more than 30,000 push notifications per month
- Developing support
- SMS credit worth $99 per month
- Utilizing Google Ads Customer
The Enterprise Plan
This one you get is for a customized quote. Also, it’s a most comprehensive plan with everything that you get in free, standard, and professional plans.
To know about the exact pricing, you require to be omniscient directly.
The team provides the tailored quote depending on the business you want.
Enterprise plans have different features on their own, it includes :
- Email account migration
- Deliverability support
- Dedicated account manager
- Custom IP address
- Sending unlimited emails and push notification
- Free SMS credits
- Website tracking for more than 18 months
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Omniscient?
There are different ranges you get in the features you get when you are using the Omnisend.
- As for the pros, here is what you are getting.
- Unique tools you get when you use the Omnisend, such as a built-in product picket make it easier for you to connect with your customers.
- You can choose the product from the store and use it on your newsletter automatically/
- You don’t have to add the information in a manual way as it saves time in wasting time.
- Omnisend also allows you to send more than 2,000 free messages per month.
- It helps in harnessing the power of automation that makes the software more simple and quick.
- The omnichannel marketing options allow you to reach different types of customers no matter where they are.
- They have plenty of integration with the platform, which is very popular and useful.
- You get customer service which is pretty excellent too.
- They provide excellent segmentation for the audience groups
- You also get higher conversion rates.
Omnichannel also has some of the cons, which include:
- Lack of communication when it comes to new updates.
- It doesn’t offer large options to customize.
- Also, you need to add more data from scratch if you are doing social campaigns.
- Email Bounce Back: What is it and How To Reduce Them?
- Ultimate Email Marketing Audit Guide To Know About
- Ultimate Guide For Planning Your First Email Campaign
- Email Marketing Analytics: Metrics & KPIs To Track
- 35+ Top Benefits Of Email Marketing For Small Businesses
I am certified and awarded Email marketing expert. I’ve spent the last decade reading and writing marketing books and blogs as well as my articles helps people to start their Email Campaign from scratch or boost their existing business.