Zoho is one of the popular names in project management and CRM software.
Also, it’s for multi-channel communication, CRM insights, taking multiple tasks, etc.
They offer features that can offer the needs of enterprises related to small to large businesses.
If you believe that Zoho is not helping what you are looking for, there are a lot of options that you can consider as alternatives.
What Are The Zoho Alternatives That You Can Consider?
To understand more about the Zoho alternatives, here are some of the options that you can choose.
Proofhub is quite similar to Zoho, but it’s all in one project manager.
This is also a collaboration tool which is the best alternative if you are looking for Zoho.
It’s not limited to the project management teams which are related to marketing, development, and other professional use to strengthen.
It includes different features like :
- You can get the interface that is available to more than half a dozen languages which include German, English, French, and Portuguese.
- You can also get clear project insight with the use of dynamic reports.
- You can see the online proofing that brings clarity to the feedback and sharing process/
- Also, you can plan projects, managing resources more efficiently with their charts.
As for the pricing, they have the essential plan that starts from the $45 per month billed annually.
Basecamp is another alternative that you consider, as it’s one of the first project management solutions that allows you to collaborate no matter where are you from
They have the recent version which introduced the features that simplify the modern work providing similar options.
Also, it’s good for working remotely and geography./
It includes the features such us
- Managing the task, you can do the discussion, schedule the fuel, discussions and do everything in one place.
- There are chat options available for the projects in Capire public chat and if you want the private chat, you can use the pings.
- You get separate dashboards for your clients.
- You can also turn off the notification as for that you can use the work to wait for the feature.
As for the pricing, it starts from $99 per month.
Scoro is a great option that you can alternative for the Zoho, and it provides a comprehensive list of different features.
This also includes the needs of business efficiently and more smoothly.
From projects to team collaboration, reporting, invoicing, budgeting, and time tracking.
They have a single place that includes everything that can help you to understand.
It includes the features which include:
- You can plan and track the work with unlimited projects.
- Managing the quotes, invoices, and contacts seamlessly.
- They also have a real-time overview and automated reports.
- You can manage the project and the portfolio by using the configurable statuses and tags.
- You can schedule the meeting with the shared calendar to the team, defining close profitability rates for the different stages of the pipeline.
Well, the pricing for this one starts from $22 per month.
Sendinblue has the best all-in-one tool that is suitable for small businesses. It includes marketing automation, transactional emails, and SMS, email campaigns, etc,
- Also, you can increase the sales, nurturing the contacts using the workflow target and scoring feature,
- It takes only 5 minutes to implement the welcome email and abandoned cart workflow,
- Here you get the plug-ins like Magneto, Salesforce, woocommerce, and WordPress.
- Also, send an email around 9000 per month for free and up to 10,000 emails for $25 per month
- It’s ideally suited for email marketing and marketing automation which is cloud-based to 175,000 and more growing companies
The price starts at $25 per feature and per month.
Also, you get the free version as Sendinblue offers the trial for free to use before you commit.
This one you can consider for another perfect alternative that you might find for Zoho. It is priority-based scheduling, also you get this project management software which is considered as living contrasts as they involve time.
Apart from this, when things change, they predict reliable dates for finishing.
They have popular clients which include Daimler, CISCO, Thermo Fisher Scientific, etc who are using Zoho.
Also, you will get the special features which include –
- Instantly see what impact of resource availability and shifting priorities that will do to the bottom line.
- Also, have the built collaboration that has the drag and drops prioritization.
- Dynamic project analysis as well as reporting and time tracking.
- Document storage and the access controls.
- It supports android and iOS apps.
As for the pricing plan, it starts at $35 per month.
Actibecollab also gives similar services but it’s considered as powerful and simple as Zoho that has a one-stop solution for all the needs you have for the business.
The interesting thing is that it can run in the cloud-like most browsers, but you are also allowed to install the server on your own.
For task management as well as team collaboration like work, it is really effective and simple to follow this.
Apart from that, you get different features to which includes :
- They offer you a task list and everything that goes according to that, including files to discuss time records as well as expenses.
- You can also set the rates for the type of jobs based on hours and add the time records as you work on it.
- You can also start the discussion, and to get an instant answer you can mention the person.
- Here you can organize the tasks in the list and filter them based on their due dates, label, and people.
As for the price it starts from $25 per month.
Insightly comes across as one of the peace alternatives that you can consider if you are looking for CRM and replacing Zoho.
This can help in growing the business much faster. Along with that, they have a wide range of features that you can use in helping your business and help to be more strong as well as form a better customer relationship.
You can do it over time and exceed the expectations of everyone.
Here you get the reliability that implements and change the tool according to your needs, And that’s why there are more than 25000 companies that are using this one in different industries
As for the special features, you get
- Here you can create the tea and a set of tasks as well as events for the repeatable process.
- Also heer you get the certain and tracking the milestones that you set in the project or assign tasks as well as events.
- You can automate the process of your project that will make everything go much smoother.
- You can save automation files from Google Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.
As for the price, it starts from $29 per month as per user, it can be billed annually.
Pipedrive is one of the effective alternatives that you will find if you are considering choosing an alternative to Zoho.
This one is rated as the top one when it comes to sales CRM and the software system.
You can track automatically even though it’s a call, progress, email, etc.
It gives a clear focus on what you want to do and how to do it as best as possible.
Apart from that. you get features like
- Here you can streamline the view of your complete sale process
- Also, you can see what is important to do and what you need to get it done.
- Here you can do the email tracking and templates.
The price starts from $12.5 per user and per month.
Copper is foamy known as ProsperWorks, however, this one is also an effective and useful option to consider.
This one is a new kind that you will get for the productive CRM design that focuses on building business relationships that are long-lasting.
As for the future, you get
Here you don’t have to do manual data entry.
Also, you get the relationship much better with the leads, accounts, and deals, and everything happens in one place which saves time.
You can effortlessly do the work deals and relationships by getting full of[picture and being in contact.
The price starts from 19 per month, per user.
Engage bay is offering the all-in-one CRM as well as project management software which also offers the forever plan for free.
Also, it’s a new software product that has high uptake among agencies, small business, and startups.
You can use the platform for email marketing, deals management, sales, and people, contact management, tracking tools, customer relationship management.
Apart from this, you get live chat and SMS support.
Not just that, Engage Bay offers the features such as
- Here you get the automation tools that make your workflow much simpler and easy to design as well as execute.
- You can streamline the marketing, customer service tasks, sales, data, and revenue models.
- Also, you can do real-time data analysis, visual reports, etc for getting a deeper sight into your project, task, and client.
- You get an interface that is easy and intuitive for someone who just started.
The basic plan starts at $11.99 per month and is billed annually.